Friday, November 05, 2004

Asino.

Brody! Table three is low on drinks! And check on table eight, ‘cause they’re looking anxious!

More drinks for you ladies?

Yes, please. I’ll have another raspberry cocktail.

And I’d just like some more water, please.

Absolutely. I’ll be right out with those.

Excuse me, waiter?

Yes, sir.

We need more bread.

Okay, I’ll tell your waiter.

Thank you.

Jedd, your table is out of bread. Table seven.

Thanks, Brody.

How’s everyone over here?

We’re doing okay. We’re pretty hungry. Is our food almost ready?

A very reasonable question. I’ll be right back. I’m going to go check on it for you.

Thank you.

Agostus, do you have table eight’s food ready?

Just a minute! Don’t rush me! Don’t rush me!

They’ve been waiting over thirty minutes!

It’s a lot of food!

If they don’t get their food, it’s not my fault, but I’ll be the one blamed!

It’s a beautiful life, no?

Please hurry up, okay?

I’m going as quickly as my hands can toss a salad, okay?

Even I can toss a salad.

Don’t insult me, asino!

You just insulted me!

No I did not!

Yes you did. You called me a jackass in Italian.

No I did not!

I’m not going to keep arguing with you, Agostus. Just help me out and finish cooking table eight’s dinner, okay?

Okay, okay! Now leave!

You’re food will be right out, sir.

Yeah, okay. Thank you, waiter.

You’re welcome.


Word Count: 4,287

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home